Sunday, April 13, 2014

Teacher Data Planner

It is hard to believe that I am so late to this party.  But, after twenty-six years of teaching. I thought I would finally start a blog about how I run my classroom. If you don't know me, I have taught from first to fourth grade.  Currently I am teaching writing, grammar, and Texas history to fourth graders.

Writing and Texas are two of my passions.So I hope that I will have some insight to share if you need some inspiration on those subjects!

I thought today I would share my data organizational system or teacher binder.  It keeps all my student documents in one place.  This is a 28 page jpeg file that has the different pages that I used this year,  I pasted them into a publisher file so I could customize the number and the placement of each of the files.  I had them printed from and back by the printer.  There were well over 100 pages when I was finished.  He only charged me $20. It was a great bargain.  I then punched holes and placed them in a binder.

If you want to use this system of front and back pages, in your layout place a blank page behind each of the page dividers. That way you can put the page dividers in a plastic page protector.

This is the cover for my binder.  I made several for my friends.  I think we are enjoying them.  I know may teachers would like one. So I opened a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers.  You can download the whole file for eight dollars here. Teacher Data Binder  

I also have a freebie here that is for a thank you post card that I had printed on Vista Print that matches my Americana design.


You can download it for free here. Thank You Card

I hope that you will follow my store.  If you have anything that you would like to see made, let me know.  I would be glad to try my hand at making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment